Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wintry Weather

The lovely snow graced us briefly ~ long enough for a few photos ~ before it melted away.
View from the front of our home:
View from the back door:

The little plant that could:


Fun with Photoshop:
*These were taken on the one snow day we had last month. The following week, there was a 2-hour snow delay, but unfortunately, I didn't receive notice of the delay. I showed up at school at the normal time ... actually, I was earlier than normal, and I'd even stopped by the Starbucks to reward myself for leaving extra early that morning. When I turned on my school computer to check (because I was curious as to why I was the first car in the lot), I understood why. There was no snow at all where I live, and roads were clear, so I had no reason to suspect that there might be a delay. I was irritated that I hadn't been informed of the delay via the standard phone call, but at least I had the photocopier all to myself and could work in silence!

No comments: